New videos featuring Indus’s Adult Day Services
The Adult Day Services program is available at these locations:
- 415 Matheson Blvd East, Mississauga, Monday, Tuesday,Thursday and Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Wednesday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 to 4:30 PM. Phone: 905-507-6099
- 245 Queen St. E, Brampton, Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 5:30PM. Phone: 905-595-1667
- 3038 Hurontario St. 3rd Floor, Suite 307, Mississauga, Monday to Friday, Regular hours 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Program Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Phone: 905-361-0463
Program activities are designed to promote physical, mental, emotional and social stimulation. A program fee of $21.00 per day partially covers the cost of a hot nutritious breakfast and lunch along with structured activities. A subsidy may be provided to eligible clients after completion of a financial assessment.
Other services include:
- Information and Education is provided to caregivers on various illnesses and disabilities. Health care professionals are invited to conduct educational sessions.
- Caregivers support and counselling is provided to caregivers on one-on-one basis or in a small group setting. They meet every month to provide on going support to each other as well as attend educational workshops.
- Transportation – Assistance is provided in accessing transportation services from Transhelp, Red Cross, CANES and Passenger Assistance program.
- Friendly Visiting services are arranged for home bound clients in their home, hospital or nursing home by trained volunteers
- Security Reassurance check – A quick telephone call reassuring client’s health