The Pathways to HOPE (Human Resources Occupation Preparation and Education)
is to support Internationally Trained Individuals (ITIs) to succeed in the Canadian labour market.
This seven-week program is offered in partnership with Humber College, HR Professionals
and subject matter experts.
- Earn a course credit from Humber College
- Exam Preparation workshops on HR Comprehensive Knowledge Exam (CKE) and Project Management
- Personality Dimensions training to help build on human capital
- Workplace Culture and Business Communication training
- Coaching from HR professionals representing diverse sectors
- Connection to employers who are hiring and paid internship program
- One-on-one employment support tailored to individual needs
HR Bridging Program is offered in: Mississauga • Brampton • Oakville
To register for an orientation session CLICK HERE or call Anamika Dhillon at 905-459-4776 Ext. 223 or email@example.com