Membership benefits include:
- Get our newsletter ‘Indus Current’
- Advance information about our programs and events
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meetings
- An opportunity to be part of a Board committee and contribute your expertise on specific issues
- The right to stand for nomination on the Indus Community Services Board of Directors*
*Eligibility: Members of at least three months standing shall be eligible for nomination to the Board. Every member of the organization of at least three months standing shall have one vote for each vacancy on the Board at the Annual General Meeting (AGM). Any two members of the organization may submit in writing at the main office of Indus, the name of another member consenting as a nominee to the Board, 45 (forty-five) days before the AGM, and no later. No further nominations shall be accepted after this.
Annual Membership Fee: Individual: $10.00
One year: $10.00, 2 years $18.00, 3 years $26.00, 4 years $34.00 & 5 years $42.00
- Complete the Indus Membership Form – Jun17
- Pay via PayPal via the link below
- Please note that in order for your membership application to be processed, we must receive your membership form and the membership fee.