Membership benefits include:
- Get our e-newsletter ‘Indus Current’
- Information about our programs and events
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meetings
- An opportunity to be part of a Board committee and contribute your expertise on specific issues
- The right to stand for nomination on the Indus Community Services Board of Directors
Annual Membership Fee:
One year: $10.00, 2 years $18.00, 3 years $26.00, 4 years $34.00 & 5 years $42.00
- Complete the Indus Membership Form
- Pay membership fees via PayPal via the link below
- Please note that in order for your membership application to be processed, we must receive your membership form and the membership fee.
- Membership begins from the date of receipt of the membership application for the duration of the membership applied for and is subject to approval by the Governance Committee and would be in consonance with the organization’s bylaws.