Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Indus Community Services.
Volunteers are important to Indus. We will do our best to place all volunteers who apply. Please be aware that due to the high volume of applications, it will take between 5 – 10 business days for our Volunteer Services Coordinator to contact you once your application has been received. Once you are contacted, our screening process generally takes 4 - 6 weeks to complete. We thank you for your patience.
To be considered for a volunteer opportunity, candidates need to:
1. Submit an Application Package which should include the following documents (incomplete &/or late applications will not be considered):
- Detailed resume
2. Email Application Package to email@example.com, with subject heading of ‘Volunteer – (insert your name)’
3. Participate in an interview
4. Complete the orientation process including all required training modules
NOTE: We accept volunteer applications on an ongoing basis however, due to the large volume of applications and a limited number of volunteer positions we will only contact those candidates who have been selected for an interview.
A volunteer placement at Indus depends on whether the candidate’s interest and skills are a good fit with our programs and meet the needs of our clients. Confirmation of a volunteer opportunity is dependent upon a satisfactory interview and a clear Police Background Check. If you are accepted in our volunteer program, you will need to complete the following:
- Attend a mandatory Volunteer Orientation prior to the start of your placement
- Complete all required paperwork/documentation and training
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org