Indus is grateful for the generous donations we receive from the community. Even the smallest donation goes a long way and your contribution enables us to expand our services and programs to better assist our clients.
- $1000 will help provide 15 counselling and interpretative settlement sessions to newly arrived newcomers
- $500 will help offset the cost of supporting a woman suffering from physical, emotional, financial or psychological abuse
- $100 will provide 2 weeks’ worth of hot nutritious South Asian meals to a frail/elderly senior who is suffering from dementia and/or is physically challenged
- We welcome donations in all amounts and are grateful for the generosity of our donors.
Corporate Gift Matching
Double the value of your donation with a matching gift from your employer.
Many companies across Canada match their employees' charitable donations to eligible non-profit organizations. Some will match dollar for dollar and may even donations from spouses, retirees and board members. Every dollar donated supports our clients, programs and services to the community.
How to set up a Gift Matching Plan
- Ask your Human Resources department if your company has a matching gift program and take advantage of the opportunity to double or even triple the power of your gift to Indus Community Services.
- If your company does not currently offer a matching gift program, please ask to have one established. We would be pleased to help by providing you with information about Indus Community Services.
Make a single, monthly or in-memorial gift by completing the form below. If you have questions, concerns, comments or require information on gift matching, please contact us at email@example.com or 905-275-2369, ext. 252.
Charitable Business Number: 10750-5810-R0001