The objective of this program is to bridge in settlement agencies’ response to 2SLGBTQ+ newcomers. The program will provide a safe space through a drop in program for 2SLGBTQ+ newcomers to receive responsive services and information regarding settlement with a 2SLGTBQ+ lens, strengthen social networks, and decrease isolation.
It will also aim to build capacity through presentations and information sessions to help create welcoming communities that understand and respect the unique challenges faced by 2SLGBTQ+ newcomers.
Highlights of the Program:
- Private and confidential 1:1 Settlement Support
- Inclusive, safer and positive space
- Workshops & Information sessions
- Resource library
- Referrals to additional support services
- Drop-in centre
- Movie nights, art and crafts and fun activities
- Peer mentorship
For more information please see our flyer below, or contact Jakki Buckeridge @ 905-275-2369 Ext. 228 Email: email@example.com